Sat 7 Nov, 10:30am – 4pm
The Derby Vegan Market will return to Derby Market Place this November, featuring up to 40 stalls selling a variety of vegan fast food, healthy eats, artisan savouries, sweet bakes, craft cheeses, handmade cosmetics, ethical clothing, locally made arts and crafts and charity stalls.
Frequently Asked Question's
About the Markets FAQs
How it works
Social distancing measures will be in place and we would encourage customers to use contactless payment where possible
About the Market Place FAQs
Where is Derby Market Place?
Derby Market Place ( DE1 3AH ) is located in the heart of Derby's Cathedral Quarter, with great transport links from all areas of the City and just a few minutes walk from the Bus Station. It is surrounded by two of Derby's entertainment venues - Guildhall Theatre and QUAD, along with a selection of shops, bars and restaurants.
Where’s the best place to park if I’m driving?
Both Bold Lane and the Assembly Rooms car parks are offering a 20% discount for all patrons of Derby Market Place. Validate your parking card at the Market Place entrance and enjoy a 20% discount when you go to pay! Hurrah!
What about the Government guidelines?
We have everything covered, so you can relax in a safe environment, here are the measures we are putting in place:
- There will be hand sanitisers available at the entrances and exit and on each table.
- Social distancing measures are in place for queuing and the tables are laid out in accordance to the latest guidelines.
- Regular cleaning of all communal spaces.
- Hourly clean of toilets and they will also be deep cleaned daily.
- Our staff will sanitise and deep clean each table between bookings.
- Every day there will be a deep clean of all areas.
- Signage will be available to help with social distancing.
Do I need to provide the names of all people on our table?
No, only the person who makes the booking. Please let your group know you are leaving your details for track and trace purposes on their behalf.
What if we turn up at different times?
No problem. Simply pass the confirmation of your booking and the table number on to the group and they can turn up separately.
Are children allowed on site?
Children are more than welcome on site (except for The Beer Sessions which is for 18+) but must be accompanied by an adult.
We have a limited number of highchairs available, they are pre-bookable, or please ask our team on the day if you wish to use one.
Is smoking permitted?
Smoking is not permitted on site. This includes the use of e-cigarettes in all forms.
Are dogs allowed on site?
Assistance dogs only are welcome on site.
Are there toilets on site?
Yes, the venue has its own. Derby Market Place offers accessible toilets to its patrons. Users of Changing Places toilets can use the Council House Changing Places room between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Can I eat my lunch from sandwich take-away shops at Derby Market Place?
Yes, subject to availability. Derby Market Place is a space to sit and enjoy food at the heart of the city centre.
Terms and Conditions
- If you or any member of your group are feeling unwell or are displaying any symptoms that relate to Covid-19, please don’t attend.
- For your safety, bag checks will be in operation on entry to the site.
- Alcohol cannot be brought onto the site.
- Abusive or offensive behaviour in any form will not be tolerated.
- Smoking is not permitted on site. This includes the use of e-cigarettes in all forms.
- Dogs are not allowed, with the exception of Assistance Dogs.
- Under 18s are welcome (excluding The Beer Sessions) but must be accompanied by an adult.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to our customers at any time.